Model Home by Quality Design Homes
OPEN TODAY, 8/2 Tuesday 4-6pm
Conveniently Located on 15th & Warner
Call Judy Higgins 208-750-5839
OPEN TODAY, Tuesday 4-6pm
Conveniently Located on 15th & WarnerCome see newest décor and floor plans! Come Look!Many plans to choose from, starting at $199,900.Be in your new one level home by year end. Phase II, 26 lots ready for YOU! Full yard sprinklers and grass included!
Call Judy Higgins 208-750-5839
Click on link below for the top 10 reasons to buy a new home!!!!!
What is a Smart Home?
In this segment of NBC Open House, Coldwell Banker Real Estate and CNET.com establish a definition for the “smart home” that is simple while allowing still for choices.
We may not remember the advent of the refrigerator or washer & dryer. But we might recall when toaster ovens hit. Or the TV remote control, cordless phones and microwave oven. These were huge. They changed our homes and our lives. But their arrival seemingly came one at a time, once a generation.
We are in different times and I can’t imagine a period where the intersection of home and tech was more prevalent. It is the Smart Home era!
Our homes are major emotional and lifestyle investments. And now, with the development of Smart Home products, our homes want to play an even greater role as they know our habits, simplify our lives and save us time and money.
And those who are buying and selling homes are taking note. Homes – both new and existing – that go on the market with Smart Home products installed are gaining traction.
Coldwellbanker.com even tracks those which come on the market, starting with Diane Polland’s magnificent $100 million listing on Long Island Sound and followed by nearly 1,400 properties featuring Smart Home technology.
And while the revolution is well underway, we noticed that no one had defined for consumers what a Smart Home really is. So we sat down with the editors at CNET.com, the preeminent technology reviewer, to set the standard that was simple while allowing for choices:
Smart Home: A home that is equipped with network-connected products (i.e., “smart products,” connected via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or similar protocols) for controlling, automating and optimizing functions such as temperature, lighting, security, safety or entertainment, either remotely by a phone, tablet, computer or a separate system within the home itself. It must have a cable, satellite or DSL internet connection and equipped with at least three Smart Home features including security and/or temperature.
|Security*||Smart locks, networked security cameras|
|Appliances||Smart refrigerators, smart washer / dryers|
|Entertainment||Smart TVs, TV streaming service|
|Heating / Cooling||Smart HVAC system, smart fans or vents|
|Lighting Smart||light bulbs, lighting systems|
|Outdoors||Smart plant sensors, smart watering systems|
|Safety||Smart fire / carbon monoxide detectors, nightlights|
* Must have at least one
The hope – as CBS Marketwatch pointed out – is this definition will set the stage for home buyers and sellers to have a greater understanding of the benefits of their future homes.
BUILDERS OPEN HOUSE TODAY – Saturday, April 30th 11:30-1:00!
PLEASE STOP BY NORTHEAST CROSSING (15th & Warner Ave)
Quality Design Homes ready to build for more information please call Judy Higgins at 208.750.5839
NEW SUBDIVISION! NORTHEAST CROSSING
1520 Westview Court, Lewiston
*Homes starting at $199,900!
- Extra wide Cul-de-Sac for neighborhood feel & security.
*Room for shops on large lots
*Builder Financed, you pay at completion.
*SELLER AGENTS call Judy to find out how you can get half your commission up front!!!!**********
Call now for details!! 208-750-5839 Judy Higgins
Sample Photo only>>
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a New Home
- Cleanliness: A New Home has never been lived in by other people. Think of Carpets, Bathrooms, Refrigerator, etc.
- Energy Efficiency: A New Home utilizes the latest technology and is built to the most current building codes, ensuring a far superior energy efficiency rating. This means savings and lower utility costs for you!
- Healthy Home Technology: A New Home has superior indoor air quality than an older home. Air Handling Systems are superior in a new home. Also, you don’t have to be concerned if a smoker or a pet lover lived in the home before you.
- Built to Your Preferences: A New Home will be built to your needs and tastes. You choose the home site location, floor plan, the paint colors, the flooring and cabinetry, etc.
- Modern Designs: A New Home includes the most current and modern floor plans, design elements and updated features.
- Warranty: A New Home will be protected against costly repairs and replacements by a several Warranties- a builders warranty on workmanship; product warranties for items like appliances, water heater and fixtures, and a long-term (10 years) structural warranty. Typically, these warranties are transferrable making your home more valuable when you decide to sell it.
- Customer Service: A New Home will include a service period, provided by your builder. The builder will make any minor repairs or adjustments necessary to make your new home just right.
- Low Maintenance: A New Home will include many durable, low maintenance or no maintenance products, reducing your cost of ownership.
- Costs of Improvements: A New Home allows you to include and finance expensive items like a swimming pool by rolling the cost into your monthly mortgage payment, instead of having a very large cash expense.
- You will See Your Home Being Built and You Will Know Who Built It.