NEW SUBDIVISION! NORTHEAST CROSSING
1520 Westview Court, Lewiston
*Homes starting at $199,900!
- Extra wide Cul-de-Sac for neighborhood feel & security.
*Room for shops on large lots
*Builder Financed, you pay at completion.
Call now for details!! 208-750-5839 Judy Higgins
Sample Photo only>>
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a New Home
- Cleanliness: A New Home has never been lived in by other people. Think of Carpets, Bathrooms, Refrigerator, etc.
- Energy Efficiency: A New Home utilizes the latest technology and is built to the most current building codes, ensuring a far superior energy efficiency rating. This means savings and lower utility costs for you!
- Healthy Home Technology: A New Home has superior indoor air quality than an older home. Air Handling Systems are superior in a new home. Also, you don’t have to be concerned if a smoker or a pet lover lived in the home before you.
- Built to Your Preferences: A New Home will be built to your needs and tastes. You choose the home site location, floor plan, the paint colors, the flooring and cabinetry, etc.
- Modern Designs: A New Home includes the most current and modern floor plans, design elements and updated features.
- Warranty: A New Home will be protected against costly repairs and replacements by a several Warranties- a builders warranty on workmanship; product warranties for items like appliances, water heater and fixtures, and a long-term (10 years) structural warranty. Typically, these warranties are transferrable making your home more valuable when you decide to sell it.
- Customer Service: A New Home will include a service period, provided by your builder. The builder will make any minor repairs or adjustments necessary to make your new home just right.
- Low Maintenance: A New Home will include many durable, low maintenance or no maintenance products, reducing your cost of ownership.
- Costs of Improvements: A New Home allows you to include and finance expensive items like a swimming pool by rolling the cost into your monthly mortgage payment, instead of having a very large cash expense.
- You will See Your Home Being Built and You Will Know Who Built It.