Before you fire up that grill, here is your home’s honey do list for May which will make summer even more enjoyable.
The tulips are blooming and the yard work is piling up, but all you can dream about is Memorial Day barbecues. Before you fire up that grill, here is your home’s honey do list for May which will make summer even more enjoyable.
1. Curb Appeal – Because April showers bring May flowers, it’s time to think about your home’s curb appeal. Does your front door need a refresh? Could your outdoor lighting use an update? Does your mailbox need a makeover? Check out these 7 Major League Upgrades to Increase Your Home’s Curb Appeal.
2. Give Mom some Love – Because Home is Where Mom is, consider showing Mom your appreciation this Mother’s Day (May 14th) by giving her one of these unique homemade Mother’s Day gifts. Another welcome gift for every Mom is a helping hand around the house (see #5 on this list)!
3. May is for Mold? – Did those April showers cause water problems in your home? Use this brief guide to mold and moisture to clean up and prevent mold growth in your home.
4. Spring Into Action – Take advantage of the spring weather and get out of the house! See how many items on this list of Free Things to Do Outside the House you can tackle before June.
5. Glass Houses – People who live in glass houses…have a lot of windows to clean! Tackle outdoor windows and doors with a glass cleaner to let plenty of that spring sunlight inside.
6. Inspect for Termites – Termites are more active in the spring and summer months when the air is warm and moist. Check your home for termite damage, paying special attention to anywhere wood meets the ground. Watch this video to learn how you can inspect your home this May.
7. Prep Your Home for Sale – If you’re getting your home ready for sale this spring, there are several items that many home sellers overlook. Do you have a copy of your survey on hand, or have you compiled a list of service providers for a buyer? These 9 often overlooked items when prepping your home for sale can help seal the deal with today’s savvy buyers.
8. Grilling Time – Now you’re ready for that Memorial Day backyard bash. To make sure you never unexpectedly run out of gas in your grill, consider checking out this handy product.
If YOUR WONDERING WHAT OUR SPRING MARKET IS LIKE?!
Contact us Today and FIND OUT!! 208.750.5839
We are ready to help you! Whether you are BUYING, SELLING or RELOCATING! Let us know what your needs are!
Model Home by Quality Design Homes
OPEN Saturday, October 8 from 12:30-2:30
Conveniently Located on 15th & Warner
This is a great web page if your looking for things to do or see in the LC Valley or just interested in what our valley has to offer.
There’s so much to do and see just a short distance from Lewiston and Clarkston that you might want to add a few days to your itinerary. Travel 30 miles north and you’ll get more art, culture and outdoor recreation in Moscow and Pullman. Take a drive east along the beautiful Clearwater River for many Lewis and Clark sites and more outdoor recreation. Head south to the artsy town of Joseph (into northern Oregon) or catch the friendly towns of the Camas Prairie and the largest wilderness area in the lower 48 (on the Idaho side). Just a little farther south (2 hour drive) is Riggins, home to the Salmon River of No Return/Whitewater Capital and Seven Devils mountain range. Drive west 2 hours to the heart of Walla Walla wine country and stop at the small historic towns of Pomeroy, Dayton and Waitsburg.
Outdoor Adventure in Hells Canyon
The Lewis-Clark Valley is the gateway to Hells Canyon, world famous as North America’s deepest river gorge. Hells Canyon is a remnant of the last
If you enjoy exciting action, Clearwater River Casino is where you want to be! Enjoy action right here twenty-four hours a day seven days a week. With
Kid Friendly Attractions
The Palouse Discovery Science Center in Pullman promotes science, math, and technology literacy through the use of educational programs, exhibits,
Nez Perce Tribe
According to tribal legend, Nimiipuu, “the people,” were created in north central Idaho at the dawn of time. There is evidence dating back more
Lewis & Clark Trail
Appointed by President Thomas Jefferson, Captains Meriwether Lewis and William Clark were charged with finding the Northwest Passage to the Pacific
A short drive from the Lewis Clark Valley lies Colter’s Creek Winery, the newest hot spot in Juliaetta. Their beautiful tasting room offers.
For more information on fun events, tours and lodging please visit visitlcvalley.com
When buying your first home, a few words of advice can go a long way. Today, our network of Coldwell Banker professionals share their tips and tricks of the trade.
When buying your first home, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. A few words of advice can go a long way, so we’ve enlisted tips and tricks from our network of Coldwell Banker professionals. See their insight on the process, what to look for in a home, and home improvements. And most importantly, best of luck in your journey to becoming a homeowner!
“Be patient…don’t over pay for something because you feel pressure. Good things come to those who wait!” – Shari Pesa, Executive Business Consultant, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
“Remember you are buying the house the way it is. Yes you may plan on renovating, but plans change. Can you live in the house the way it is for a few years? If so, then go for it! Don’t compromise on what you want thinking you will redo everything tomorrow.” – Tracy Freeman, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
“Make sure to align your expectations with the reality of where you want to live and what your price range truly affords. We all want the home near the beach for $200k but when it’s more like $2M, it is important to adjust expectations.” – Cara Ameer, Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty Inc.
“Make sure you work with a realtor that is experienced and knows the area, especially in flood plains where additional insurance costs may impact your finances. Every house is different. Do not make assumptions.” – Jennifer Cavanaugh Ronzo, Coldwell Banker Harbor Light
“Don’t buy a home for the total amount the bank approves you for because you will need to buy things for the house when you move in. Things you never thought about until you’re living there (i.e.: hoses, grass seed, window treatments, snow blower, lawn mower…) If you buy at the highest loan approval level you could end up “house poor” and not have extra money for emergency expenses that arise or fun things for your new home.” – Holly Fetherlin, Regional Marketing Manager, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
“Ask questions. Lots and lots of questions.” – David Siroty, VP of Communications, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
“Don’t be scared of a little work. It might be worth investing in something that doesn’t necessarily look like your dream home now, but with a fresh coat of paint and a few minor upgrades, you could have your dream home without paying the price of your nightmares.” – Jimmy Hammel, Manager, Digital Marketing, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
We are incredibly lucky to have 30 state parks in Idaho, all of which are bursting with natural beauty and recreation opportunities for couples, families, and solo adventurers. Even better, whether you love mountain isolation, lush, green prairies, or crystal-clear lakes, chances are you’re never too far from one of these expansive and pristine landscapes. Most are within a half hour’s drive from the Gem State’s major cities, which means now that warmer weather is here, you have no excuse not to explore them! Here are nine of the most distinctive and special state parks in Idaho.
Idaho is the best state, there’s no question about it.
Beautiful, varied, full of life and adventure… But we finally have the stats to prove just how awesomely special our little slice of Heaven is. From our top-ranking agriculture to our stunning landscape that beats out the competition, Idaho does it right.
Idaho gets overlooked for quite a few accolades, but if you weren’t convinced before that Idaho is pretty incredible, hopefully you are now!
Thank you Sierra for your encouragement!
We think our clients ROCK and want to make sure we meet all their buying and selling needs!!!
Our Realtor pretty much ROCKS ✨ .
But seriously you guys! As 2x buyers, the Higgins Team has always made us feel like family and went out of their way to make u…s feel comfortable ? When we sold our home last winter in Lewiston, they sold it in 4 DAYS! Over asking price! They are good.. Realllll good ? !
If you’re looking to buy or sell soon call Judy at 208-746-7400